Be amazed by Amazing
The place you will want to come back
Again and Again and Again
The villa is stunning and was the ideal location for our group. Great facilities, privacy and a serious wow factor!Andy Castle
The villa at a glance
- Set over three floors, it has seven bathroom / shower rooms, private indoor and outdoor pools, a cinema, gym, games room and wine cellar.
- On the garden floor, there’s a huge kitchen with granite detail.
- There’s also plenty of space in the public rooms, including a formal lounge, TV snug and dining room.
- Approached by a driveway lined with olive trees, the entrance is reached by twin steps flanked by palm trees. At the back of the house, there’s a large terrace by the 14 x 6m pool with lots of room for sunbathing and barbecuing.
- Situated between Lagos and Praia da Luz, it’s a short drive from Portugal’s many beaches and golf courses.
- Restaurants are accessible by car but many families renting the villa have their own barbecues or employ local chefs to cook.